Saturday, May 19, 2007

Met pretty Charlotte yesterday and went WINDOW shopping in town. Haha. :) Saw so many prettyaye shoes!! Awwwww~ But no money..=X After that, i met up with S group ppl..or rather 8 others..Char, Audd, Wee Sing, Kim Yam, Ta Hoong, Charles, Bryan and Wei Chian. I guessed correctly! 9 ppl in total came for the meeting. Lol. Discussed about the ghost walk. Damn freaky. =X
Reb*cca: A name that makes me damn disgusted.
Grrrr. She just loves to bully me, talk to me in that condescending tone, insult me etc..like wtf?! I didn't even step on her blardy tail la! I feel so unjustified everytime i go to work. Everytime i see her at the counter, i will try my best to avoid her. She makes me feel damn terrible though i don't show it. I know i shouldn't feel this way cos it's not my fault at all but i just can't help it. Damn.
I am kinda looking forward to monday's psych lect. At least it is much more interesting than working with the b*tch. Psych is love! Haha.
I need retail therapy badly..Prettyaye stuff make me happy happy! -drools- :)
But sadly low in funds. -_- Haha. Oh well.
I am currently drooling over this white watch! Hope Jun Jie is able to get the staff price! Haha.

I love the Charles and Keith gold sandals too..Oh manx. =X Money please automatically transfer to my bank account! Donate to the Eunice's retail therapy fund generously my dears! Much love! Hahaha. =P
I wanna play badminton, basketball, mahjong, go cycling etcetra..i wanna relax and have fun! :)
|