Monday, May 07, 2007
Just had my first psych lect. It was interesting. :) Love the different ways ppl think and stuff. Quite amazing actually. Haha. And i realised that Yin Yue is in the same tut class as me! Yay. Finally someone i know. Hehe. :)
Manx. I am so damn tired. I am falling asleep as i am typing here at Lee Wee Nam library and waiting for the arrival of Miss Loo. Haha. It has been a LLLOOOONNNGGGG time since i last stepped in here. For the whole of sem 2, i didn't step foot into this place at all. Haha. It has always been hall sweet hall..or maybe i was just too plain lazy to step out of my comfort zone. Haha.
We will be returning our hall keys today. I don't know if we will still be staying in hall next sem or will we even get back our hall and room, so i shall say goodbye to it for now. Sighs. Nostalgia again..
|