Tuesday, May 01, 2007
I wanna give up. I hate this. Physics gives me the creeps everytime without fail. All the way since sec school. I thought i was rid of it after graduating from sec sch. But alas, i still have to take it now! Blardy hell. I feel so helpless, so idiotic..I feel like a useless airhead. And all i do is cry. I dunno what the hell to do!! It is not comprehensible. Not understandable too. The notes are driving me nuts so much so that i just wanna tear all of them up and throw them away. Once i look at them, i will be unable to concentrate, unable to focus, unable to understand. WHY DID PHYSICS EVER EXIST!! ARGHHHHH!
Maybe i shouldn't even go and take the paper tml morning. I am just so damn screwed.
DAMN IT. Why did Newton, Rutherford, Faraday and all that sort ever existed?!
|