Thursday, May 03, 2007
HAPPY 20TH BIRTHDAY JO! =)Haha. It's the post-exam period! =) I'm so free that i don't really know what to do (for a short while only actually..lol~)
I went to trim my hair this morning! I like my hair now..the layers and stuff. And the hairstylist was damn nice and shuai! Haha. He even helped me massage my scalp! Hehe. -bliss- =P Siao liao.
Went back to hall to pack my stuff after that. Amanda and i have lotsa stuff! Just my clothes and footwear alr took up the whole space in my luggage! Haha. -Faints- Thanks Glen and Yi Ming for helping me carry the stuff down to the bus stop! 辛苦你们了!And my mummy..for helping me carrying the bag upstairs..=)
I still have my pillow, bolster, blanket and more stuff there..thanks so much for accommodating our stuff, Jorce! Really appreciate it! =) Think i'll have to bring my pillow, bolster and blanket back on monday..
And to that (selfish) someone..if you do not want to help us, then don't even suggest that you will. To think that you gave me attitude cos of something you promised. I still had to smile and say thank you to you cos you refused to help and went against your own word. Don't ever come and complain to me or bother me again since you are so inconsiderate and do not keep your promises. Oh Whatever. I cannot be bothered with you anyway.
I can't wait to meet up with all my dear friends!! You guys know who you are. Loves. =)
Sometimes i feel that staying in hall is better. You get the freedom and you can do whatever you want to without receiving any nagging. But when i stay in hall, i'll miss home. Life is just an ironic piece of shit. -Sighs-
|