Sunday, May 27, 2007
Haha. I am facing dilemma now. In many areas.
On whether i should switch to livejournal yet.
On whether i should trust them.
On whether i should make some decisions.
And many many more..
Well. I dunno. I am indecisive. Haha. Oh well.
Met Xiu, Fio and Hes for mj session yesterday. Had fun with the girls. Love all of you! :)
Nowadays so many teens are putting on makeup. They so '没脸见人' meh? They may appear pretty but are they really so? They might be hiding all their flaws under their thick makeup. Haha.
I saw this group of 3 girls on the bus yesterday. They wore identical outfits and footwear. All they were talking about were about makeup, manicure, accessories and yes, vulgarities. They kept piling powder onto their faces on the bus and kept taking self-pics using their handphones. -_-
I dunno why but i kinda feel disgusted everytime i see girls putting on makeup in public. It just make them seem so vain and bimbotic. Why can't they do it at more private places instead?
Hmm. I think a lot of people have misconceptions about 'good school' students. When ppl ask where you are studying at and you say 'uni', they respond, "Wow! So smart." When they ask what secondary school and jc you were from and you reply, "Rv and Nj." They are immediately impressed. Then they will say,"You are so clever! Must be very hardworking and always listen attentively in class rite! And right after school dismissal, you go home and study rite?" -_- Haha. AS IF! I do the direct opposite la. Ok. I am a bad example maybe. Lol. =X
So many things have happened in such a short period of time. Sighs. Too overwhelming for me to take alr.
Will have psych lect tml again. And work. I really really dread work. Just because of that woman. Why should i let her ruin my life? Argh. But i am a weakling. I cannot help it. Damn. So irritating!! :(
My sis is going for her school Malaysia trip tml. Will be back on Wednesday. Will miss her. =X Nevertheless, May God bless her with journey mercies! :)
I feel so unsettled. So 不安. I cannot calm down. But i don't understand why. Sighs. I need an outlet! But i don't think i have one. Will have to face conflict tml again. Hate this feeling. I prefer peace and harmony much much more. Really.
|