Thursday, April 19, 2007
Phew. It is indeed tiring to update and edit one's blog template. Even editing the links to make them up to date is tiring. Haha. Or so for me, cos i'm not very good at it. Anyway, there! My new and simple template. Hope you guys like it too. =)
Had my 112 paper today. It was tough. Sighs. I really really hope i can at least get a B or B+ for this module leh..-Prays hard- When i looked at the questions, i didnt know how to do a lot of them. It was only after i read them a few more times that i began to understand some of them. Exam stress manx. I even asked our prof what the question was asking about for the nmr question. He gave me that "Isn't the instruction already very clear?" look. Haha. Oh well.
Went to bed at 4am this morning..but only fell asleep at around 5+am..I am not sure why but this only happens to me when i am in hall. At home, once i lie on my bed, i fall asleep almost immediately. Haha.
Oh ya. And i can't believe i was so careless for the half-life question! 9 marks la. Omg. Damn gek. :(
5 more papers to go. I will survive..well! I have to! Jiayou everyone! :)
I think i feel a lot for the schools i have attended though there were some bad experiences. Haha. I tend to be very sensitive to the issues regarding them. I am also not sure why. Haha. Maybe cos i love them subconsciously ba. Hmm..
I am damn tired. Think i will go rest a while. Haha. Take care!
Anyway, this is my teddy bear climbing the window! So smart rite? =P

|