Friday, April 20, 2007
Just read this comment somewhere..
"I didn't know RV is capable of producing beautiful lasses as such. At least not during my 4 yrs there. Always thought the location and the bad air we enjoyed there are not conducive enough environment. :P"
Responding to the above comment, i just wanna say, "Hey dude. It's either you have damn high expectations or you are just plain cock eye la. Lol~." It's true! Cos so many of my frens from RV are pretty girls manx. Haha.
And i just spotted 2 insects mating in my room. Disgusting. -_-
I cannot concentrate on studying at all. Darn.
I feel like a stepping stone. As always. Ppl always make use of me to reach their destinations and neglect my feelings. Hey. I'm human. Not a stone without feelings. I wonder whether i should ever trust them again. I wonder whether i should help these ppl. If i help them, i'll end up hurting my own feelings. If not, i'll feel bad. Sighs. I detest being so soft-hearted. In the end, i will be the one in agony. What kinda shit is this. Someone teach me how to be more firm and hard-hearted please. I cannot do this to myself anymore.
Feeling lousy LA.
|