<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6904710?origin\x3dhttp://boilingsnow.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, March 05, 2007
3:07 PM

Ranting post ahead. Beware.

I dont like tutors who like to laugh to themselves as if it is very funny. And i hate it when they say that everything is very simple. If it is so, why do we even need tutors? Use a bit of your brain la.

I dont like crashers. As in if the class is the quite empty kind, then it is perfectly alright to crash. If it is the very crowded kind, please use ur own discretion la. You are just inconsiderating those rightful students in the class. I counted like at least 10 crashers per class before. Talk about exaggeration. -_-

Yay. I do not understand a thing in class. I feel like quitting school. Year 1 都那么辛苦了, how to survive the subsequent years? -Sighs- I am damn screwed.

I have alr lost faith in all these shit. Looking at all those around me liddat. Oh well.

I didnt even have time to do anything other than co during the whole recess week so dont complain please.

I wanna apologise in advance before i accidentally offend any of you. I am in a very cranky mood nowadays. And i am having a perpetual headache. I dont know why. It just sucks. Please ignore me if i happen to snap at you or be sarcastic towards you.

No. You guys do not understand and will not be able to understand.

Sometimes you are truly concerned about your friends but they ignore you. Damn irritating. You think you are the only sad one? Well. If you wanna wallow in self-pity, then go ahead. I dun wanna care anymore. What a waste of energy and efforts.

Sometimes silence is really appreciated. Thank you.

Right now, i just wanna hide in a hole and live in my own world without troubles and worries. How would that ever be possible? :(

And is there anyone out there who wants to play mahjong? Please please ask me along.

|



profile
Counter Stats
celebrity tattoos
celebrity tattoos Counter

fuji-ying*
20
261286
rvco
njco
exco 0304 =)
ntuco
xyz*
s group*
ntu-spms*cbc
the girl @ Friendster
music
friends
family
pleasant and sweet surprises
blue
purple
chocolates

feel the love
-take my quiz here =)- current mood

*HUGS* TOTAL! give eunice* more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

desires
Havainas!
Slim Series!! :D

White Flash! :D

Kitten Heels! :D

to be continued..XD

links
happy

obsessions








memories
05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004
11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004
12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005
01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005
03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005
04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005
07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005
08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005
09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005
10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005
11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005
12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006
01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006
02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006
03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006
04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006
05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006
06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006
07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006
08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006
09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006
10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006
11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006
12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007
01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007
02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007
03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007
04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007
05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007
06/01/2007 - 07/01/2007
09/01/2007 - 10/01/2007
10/01/2007 - 11/01/2007