Friday, March 16, 2007
Phew. I am finally in contact with civilization. I was in Ntu island for the past 2 days manx. Lol~ In hall, internet was down..there was no hot water for bathing..Jorce's hp had no reception..and my chair cracked! Haha..Oh ya..and the 7-Eleven in school sucks. I think it is the only branch throughout the whole Singapore that does not have up-to-date magazines. -_- Goodness. I think it is high time for those ppl in-charge to think of a solution for this manx.
And today is my beloved sister's birthday! HapPy BirThdAy, my dear meimei! =) Love you to bits! Though you are naughty, violent, bad-tempered and noisy, i still love you all the same. Haha. -hugs- Good luck for your quest tml too! I am sure you can do it! =)
Yay. I am so screwed for tml's math test. Gg back to school later in the nite to try to mug something..hopefully i'll be able to understand the notes. -Prays hard- And wish me luck for tml's performance. Hope we will have fun! =)
|