Thursday, March 15, 2007
It just sucks when you wake up cold, terrified and trembling in the middle of the night and you find that you have no one to confide in. :( You look through your msn list to see who is still online. You find a few potential confidants and click on one nickname. That person's status is Busy but you still pray hard that he/she will reply you. The next moment, you see that "blahblah appears to be offline. Messages you send will be delivered when they sign in. E-mail this contact instead." Your heart instantly drops and your hopes are totally dashed.
I have never had such a life-like, terrible and frightening dream before. I just could not stop trembling even after i woke up. The thought of it still sends shivers down my spine now. How could anyone be so evil?? So scheming, so sly, so inhuman? I sat at the table in shock, too scared and shocked even to open the door to go to the washroom. I was too freaked out. I kept imagining that these ppl were just outside, waiting for me so that they could make me their victim.
Why did i dream of this?! I really hope it will never never ever happen!! I think that now whenever i see these ppl, i will just have that 防人之心 in me alr. I cannot ever let myself be hurt in such a terrible manner!! Omg.
I dreamt that ppl whom i thought were nice sabo-ed me so terribly that i had no way to save myself. And the thing was that i was innocent. Argh. I am still damn scared. Damn freaked out. How could so many of them sabo me at the same time?! It was practically 死无葬身之地。
I need to calm my nerves. Calm myself. Dissolve my shock. And study for my dreaded biochem test later. I still have not touched it at all. Damn. I am damn screwed and freaked out. Damn shagged and am having a terrible headache too. Goodbye to the 10% of my total biochem grade. Shit. =X How much worse can it be? :(
|