Thursday, March 22, 2007
Haha. I think the JACES are all kinda cranky these few days le..we keep talking about rubbish and laugh non-stop. Haha. =P And Li Xue Wei is back as our biochem lecturer..-faints- SHE-bee-SHE is back!
Hmm..here's a "koh" joke:
Is the letter C a male or female?
Answer: Female cos C =SHE (according to xue wei) -_-
Then alpha = "阿发" and gamma = "干妈". Haha..
And i wanna congratulation 2 ppl today! =) =)
1. My dearest sister, for being the only sec 2 in her section to get into SYF,
2. Ke Xin, for passing her driving test on her first try.
Haha..well done girls!! =)
I am going JP to watch Music and Lyrics with Si Ning, Mummy, Haoyi and Wenyi later..hope it is a nice show! =)
Hm..and i was just reading some of my friends' blogs..realised that they are just like me..feeling dispensible..feeling unimportant..feeling alone with no one understanding or even bothering to understand me. Well. Haha. I am ranting again..a sensitive girl on the run..
|