
Guanling. Wei Lin. Vee Vee. Me.
Yesterday was NtuCo concert at SCH. Thanks to all those who came to support us! Especially Si Qi, Shao, Vee Vee and Guan Ling who gave me gifts and flowers..really appreciate it..=)
I am like so relieved that the concert is over. I have never been so relieved after a concert before. Never in my life have i thought of quitting a co concert halfway through it before. Never in my life that performing in a concert was that torturous. Think there's something wrong with me. Maybe it is cos of the lack of adequate prac on my part. :( Everything is like so unsettled and confusing. And someone likes to shock the whole co on stage by pulling unexpected stunts somemore. I didnt even have the face to look at the audience. -Sighs-
Nevertheless, i wanna really thank everyone who made this concert possible. I know everyone is very tired now..please rest well and take care k?
Us at MOS during the Ntu Union Bash.

Birthday girl - Peizhi with her cake at Kbox. =)
Amanda. Me. PZ. Jorce

Me. Jorce. PZ. Jewl