Friday, March 30, 2007
Ahhhhhh...i got tagged by shuhuiii! So i guess it's my turn to do the weirdometer thingy? Lol~ Please put on your seatbelts!
1. I cannot sleep without a blanket covering from my toes right up to my neck, regardless of the temperature. Even if it is damn warm, i will still cover myself and switch on the fan to the maximum speed.
2. I love freedom but i don't dare to do a lot of things. I am a scaredy cat to the ultimate. I am scared of heights, embarrassment, darkness, performing, being the centre of attention and many many more. I love performing but have stage fright. I am a living example of an oxymoron. -_-
3. I find 2 types of guys cute..as in appearance wise..personality wise is another issue altogether..Haha. First, those with the cute boy boy look..Second, those with the studious look (but not to the extent to looking like a nerd) complete with a pair of nice specs..Haha..=P
4. I love singing but i don't dare to sing in public. I am a home-singer and my best singing partner is my sister. We can just form a nice tune together anytime and anywhere, then we'll have a good laugh after that. Haha. We are each other's best critics too cos we are completely honest with each other on our views. We try out new tunes as and when we like to. Haha.
5. In hall, i like to send the clothes for washing. Haha. I feel that it is fun to operate the washing machine. However, i have never touched the washing machine at home before. I rely on my mum to wash the clothes. Oops.
6. I have a terrible inferiority complex. I feel that everything that goes wrong is my fault. If not entirely my fault, it will be partially my fault. I will then start to blame myself and feel super guilty about it. After that, i will hide in my shell and try to hide from everyone else cos i dun wanna 拖累 anyone. I will wallow in self-pity and feel terrible about it. Moreover, i also have super low self-confidence..i am very sensitive to anything ppl say or imply about my appearance and size. I hate it that i am bigger than normal girls..hate it that so many girls have such good figures..hate it that some ppl are so insensitive and blunt..but i guess some ppl are just liddat. Oh well. No matter what, i still feel down in the dumps. I don't believe in myself at all.
7. I cannot do any work when my computer is switched on. So please shoo me off to study if you see me online these days! Haha. I am a terrible procrastinator. Omg. Cham ah..=X
Now..i shall pass this on! To..
Jewl, Peizhi, Baoyue, Yiing, Ning, Barry, Crystal and Kian Hock. Haha.
|