Thursday, January 11, 2007
Yay!! I finally can blog!! Haha..For the past few days, blogger has been disallowing me to blog lor..:( Haha..my dear roomie Amanda has been complaining that she has been suffering from blogging withdrawal symptoms. Lol~
Staying in hall for the past few days has been quite fun..with all the suppers, celebrating birthdays..Haha. It is just nice to have somewhere that you can sleep at in school. I was sleeping throughout the cbc 112 and 122 lects just now lor. Haha. Moreover, the weather is so conducive for sleeping..=X
Our biochem lecturer is from China but speaks like an indian!! Omg. Haha. He said CBC 122 as She-Bee-She-Wan-Tu-Tu. Haha. All of us cannot stop laughing. =P And his powerpoint slides have animated sounds de..Haha..hilarious sia. But seriously, with this kinda lecturer, i think we will have to end up working doubly hard ourselves in order to do well for this module alr..-Sighs- Oh well. Jiayou jiayou!! =)
Hm. I still cannot decide if i should take 6 or 7 modules..I dunno whether i can cope with 7 or not. But if i take 6 modules, it would mean that i have to drop my arts PE, which is quite wasted. Dunno..
Ok..I guess i shall post some pics of my hall room..Haha..


And thanks JACE and Xiu, Jo, Vic, Nan and Han Ni for the birthday pressies! =)
I have no motivation to start studying yet leh..my brain is still in hibernation and sleeping mode. This is no good. Haha. Hm..hall life is interesting and fun but boring at the same time. I guess ppl who are staying in hall will know what i am trying to say. Haha. One really just lives with one's computer and bed in hall de leh..other than all the other activities la..Lol~ I think it gets some getting-used to ba.
I think my skills have deteriorated a lot alr.. So throw face! Sometimes i just wanna hide myself during dazu lor.. Somemore im sitting at the first row. It just sucks. And the condescending look that Huang laoshi likes to give us. Plus the politics that sly ppl play behind your backs. It is just plain scary. -Sighs-
I was quite disappointed to see that yest. Haha. But i guess that's their personal choice and I have no right to interfere. But would u mind and please do not do it right in front of us? I think we would greatly appreciate that.
Haha. I think i was kinda crazy today. Sorry to Jace that they had to endure my nonsense. =X Haha. I think it is cos i am too tired alr..so keep talking nonsense and laughing like some mad woman all day..all the bu and stuff. Lol..so paiseh~ =P
Sighs. It just sucks. |