Wednesday, January 03, 2007
Saw this sign at a stall at Boon Lay interchange today-"Top schools papers for sale". I found it funny for some reason. Why do ppl spend their precious money to buy papers from top schools? It's not as if you attempt these papers then you will do well in the exams. I am saying this from experience manx. Haha. I was from Rvhs and Njc..both can be considered relatively good schools i guess. Nevertheless, my results aren't good even though ALL the papers i've attempted are from these top schools. My Os and As results were not fantastic either.
On the other hand, some ppl from the so-called neighbourhood schools did much better than me. So it is not the attempting of the top school papers that make a good student. It is the amount of effort and determination one is willing to put in that really counts. So why spend unnecessary finances on top school papers? I guess this is something to ponder about. Haha..
Eunice is on the move! Moving, moving, moving..Haha..So much stuff leh..-faints- Lol~
|