Saturday, January 13, 2007
Not in a very good mood today ba. Started off with having to wake up early when i have lack of sleep.
If you cannot hit it, then please do not insist that you want it. It IS irritating. And it was so noisy! GrrRr~
You know i do not live around that area but still wanna go there. Well, that's perfectly fine with me. It is no one's fault. Then you guys walk off with that pissed off look. Wth. Thanks Si Ning, Yiing mummy and YQ for accompanying me. Really appreciate it lots. =)
Hogger. Hogger. Hogger. Damn.
And yes, please do not ever assume i'm gg to do something when you have not asked me beforehand. Wa lao. I am not your servant and i do not have to listen to you.
I am sorry but i am not one who will follow blindly. I am not like them who follows that person like some dog. It is pathetic, isn't it? Haha. Damn Funny.
Oh manx. It is just a terrible day. Sian. -Sighs-
On a lighter note,
HapPy 21st BiRthDay to my dear friend Li Min! =)
|