Saturday, January 06, 2007
I was at co camp in school for the past 3 days..was quite ok ba..though the attendance wasn't that fantastic. Haha. But at least ppl made an effort to come down to prac and interact with each other. It was quite fun at times too..playing mahjong, having heart-to-heart talks till the wee gours of the day..got to know more ppl better too..=)
I only slept 2 hours throughout the entire 3-day camp. Haha. First nite stayed up chatting with some xianyue ppl at hall 9 tv room then second nite stayed up to play mahjong. Thanks Chun Yen and Yu Hui for the mahjong consultations manx. Hehe. Wa..I am damn tired now. Haha. During dazu in the morn, Si Ning and i were practically dozing off throughout the prac. =X Moreover, just now i fell asleep for a split second while i was walking towards the bus stop at Yew Tee MRT. So scary..luckily i didnt bump into anybody. Haha.
Will continue updating later. Too tired now. Cant think alr. Haha.
|