Monday, December 25, 2006
YAY! Finally..I've completed my job as a toy promoter!! =) So happy..it has been fun but very very tiring..especially these 2 days at Marina Square PlayDoh workshop. Omg. My back ache and feet aches are killing me. I am so damn tired. Haha. :(
Fancy imagine adults fighting over a chair. Haha. I could only shake my head and sigh. Kids come to me asking me to solve their conflicts and stuff. Rude kids come and ransack my stuff. I have been carrying all the heavy boxes of PlayDoh myself these 2 days..handling everything myself. That's why now my whole body aching.
The company has been quite screwed oso. Shall not talk too much about it here i guess.
Went S group chalet after work on the 22nd..quite fun..haha..so long nv see all of them alr..too bad had to leave early the next morning cos gotta work.
The next week will be a fully-packed one for me too..hope i'll survive! Haha..super tired alr..have not rested at all since the start of the holidays lor..How much more sad case can it be? Haha.
Merry Christmas everyone!! And take care..=)
|