Saturday, December 16, 2006
Today was a terrible terrible day. Quarreled with my dad early in the morning then he used a screwdriver to hit me. Damn it. Till now still very painful. Then took train to work today..the stupid auntie pushed me just to get a seat in the mrt. Walk properly la! And there was an ah tiong woman singing so loudly in the train..and it was super uncomfortable to the ears.
Nvm. I tot that was the end of my suay-ness. No manx. A piercing headache developed at ard 2pm..wa lao. Cant even stand properly cos super painful and my head felt damn heavy. Held on till 5pm..then took leave for the rest of the day. Really cannot take it alr. I didnt manage to get a seat in the train on my way back..and i nearly couldnt stand properly. It felt like the longest journey home ever. =X Came home and my parents laughed at me for being so weak..cos my job merely requires me to stand ard. Fine la. I slept from 6+ till 9+..but still woke up with a very painful head. Sucks leh. What the heck is wrong with me?! :(
Tml still have to go and work whole day..before working still have to go church..super long day tml..hope i can hold out..cos i actually feel quite weak now. -Sighs-
Vivo is a crazy place!! You know how many ppl are there shopping not?! I can't even walk back to Toys "R" Us properly la..have to walk like a snake..slip here and there. Omg. If i didnt have to work there, i wouldn't even step into that place until few months later when the crowd dies down a bit first. Crazy. And the thing is that there is nothing much in Vivo oso ma..
Really hope tml will be a better day..darn painful head of mine. I cant bring myself to do anything properly. :(
I think some friendships i treasure are gone forever..even though i tried my best to maintain it alr..but the other parties didnt reciprocate. Oh well. I shld try to get over it soon.
|