Thursday, December 21, 2006
My second day working at Tampines Mall. Was much better than yest cos there is Stephanie! Haha..My fellow Hasbro promoter. Thanks girl for guiding me ard and stuff..really appreciate it..=)
Sold quite a lot of PlaySkool products today so am quite happy about it. =) But an sms dampened my spirits this afternoon. Stupid person. Don't ever let me find out who you are or else i'll make sure u'll get it from me i tell you. There is this auntie TRU staff in TM that gets on my nerves. She is irritating, condescending and blardy rude. Yesterday was my first day at TM..so was still kinda blur. When I asked her a question, she gave me that indifferent plus the "why dont you know?!" look. Wa lao. Ask you nicely then you treat me liddat..then yest and today she oso keep diao-ing me. I didnt even do anything to her!! -_- Oh well. Dont care abt her la. 2 more days at TM and 4 more days to end of work! I can't wait!!!
I miss the ppl at Vivo TRU..they are much nicer and friendlier..I miss the times we slacked together..complained together..chatted together...-Sighs-
Oh ya..i saw sth quite funny yesterday. There was this particular restaurant in TM where all the lights were off and all their workers were standing at attention facing the exterior of the restaurant. All of them were being disciplined by their boss and the thing is that the place is directly facing the upriding escalator. Haha. -_-
My 3rd day at TM later. I hope sales will be good and the auntie will be off.
You. Don't always say that. It is getting on all of our nerves. I will ignore you.
|