Friday, December 29, 2006
Hm..i guess some things are just unexpected. I dunno how to put it though.. There are hundreds and thousands of emotions and feelings gg thru my mind now cos of the different things that have happened concurrently such that i dunno how to put them down here. Haha. Nvm. Just ignore me. I'm ranting. Haha.
2007 is coming soon..Hope it will be a much better year! =) Haha..not that 2006 was a bad year..It was good cos of many things too..
-UOC 06..S group rocks! =)
-Meeting up with friends..gatherings..chalets etc..i love all of you!
-Making new friends in NTU..Jace gang, NtuCo peeps, cbc ppl, UOC ppl and many many more..=)
-Melbourne trips..i miss that place!
-Ok la..gg to sch? There are good and bad stuff la..lol~
-And a lot more!
Haha..so i guess i should be a contented girl ba..=)
Oh no..i think i am becoming incoherent.. haha.. gg NjCo alumni gathering at Quek Qing's house later..hope it'll be fun..
Haha..i still feel sad..i am deprived of birthday cakes for my birthday this year! Haha..ignore me. I blabbering rubbish alr..
|