Monday, December 18, 2006
Darn rigid and lame school system..wth. No coordination and proper communication between the 2 offices. It does not help at all when you get such irritated and rude ppl oso. Ask them a few questions then they not happy alr. Well, you guys are paid to work..so do your job la. Even if u are unhappy, be nice to ppl who call you, answer them nicely. If u wanna complain, complain and scold all you want AFTER THE CALLER HAS HUNG UP THE PHONE. Get it? You gave me that blardy condescending tone which highly suggested, "Blardy ass. Dun you know the standard procedures?!" Well, I don't know! I have never done these procedures before that is precisely why i am asking you. If not, why would i waste my time and effort to talk to ppl as rude and idiotic as you? Wth. Do your job properly la. Waste my time.
I still think SPMS Office de Ronald is the best person to approach regarding questions. Haha. Rite Crystal?
The weather has been so erratic these days. I didnt even notice it till today. Cos i have been in Vivo for the past few weeks from morning till night. Haha.
Sighs. I hope everything will turn out fine..
|