Friday, November 17, 2006
Sometimes it's not that you do something out of goodwill then u will be appreciated. I dun mean that things done have to be appreciated but at least dun get reprimanded for it la! Wa lao. Sian. Next time i am not gg to bother about that anymore. I will not waste my time and effort bringing the clothes in and out. You think doing that is very fun? -_-
The weather is so damn warm today..and stuffy. It is making me sleep. I feel so damn sleepy when i have not even touched a single set of my notes! Darn. And the sky is kinda screwed today. Blue then grey then blue then grey. Rain then stop rain then stop. I think it is as erratic as me alr manx. Haha. -_- And my mum never fails to speak with an underlying mocking tone. Oh well.
This is damn unfair!!! The society's unfair! This world's unfair! You should be impartial wad. Wa lao eh. Dun ever mention that to me again and still have the cheek to complain. I won't know wad my reaction will be. |