Tuesday, November 14, 2006
Haha. I think my bodyclock is kinda screwed. How to put it..Haha..i have been sleeping at around 430am these few days ma..then i plan to wake up at around 1pm de. Yesterday i managed to do it cos the weather outside was quite cooling and the sky was semi-dark. But today i woke up at 11am! Sad leh..i wanna sleep more..i feel tired but i can't continue sleeping alr. Maybe cos the weather today is quite warm. Haha. What logic is that. Lol. Or maybe it does make some sense..haha..=p I dunno what i am ranting about anymore. Haha.
I was counting the number of days left for me to mug. Omg. Make me so stressed! No time alr leh! Sucks..time please just halt for the moment..i quite scared actually..=X
Da jia must jiayou too leh..Has anyone started revision for forensic science alr? I have not. -_-
Hopefully when i am offline i'll concentrate on mugging! Yay!! I LoooVvEeE MuggIng!!
Hmm..you know..some people just manages to get on my nerves everytime. Haha. |