Friday, November 24, 2006
The cutie babies! Me and my sis'..=)

Mine..and this one glows in the dark! hehe..

Haha. I think my new blogskin is kinda screwed. Shall heck it for the moment. Will do sth about in after my exams. Haha. I kinda like the colour of the background though..grey, the nj colour! =)
I miss my nj tutors!! Mr Tsang, Mrs Che, Mrs Chiew, Ms Wong etc..so nice ppl leh..always there for us when we needed their help..where to find such nice teachers manx..
Haha. Surprisingly, the infamous Ms Sharon Phua is oso missed! I think without her, our lives in nj wont be so interesting oso. Haha. The following is adapted from my one of my previous blog entries: "today is a long day at school... released at 5. plus got 2hrs gp. got caught by sharon ph*a for the THIRD time today. i wore coloured socks n was eating rum n raisin ice-cream when i was walking down the stairs to the grandstand. i hastened my footsteps when i saw her ma..then she stopped me n said, "u think u can fly down the stairs izzit?!" doesnt make sense at all. to think that she's a gp tutor lorz..wadever."
And the funny Mr Menon!
"menon took our class for pe today..he's very funny lehz..he asked our class wad we wanted to do for pe ma..then some suggested basketball while others suggested soccer..so menon asked them to play basketball using a soccer ball to be fair lorz..so lame!!"
I kinda like reading my own old blog entries..really brings back the memories..
My physics paper today was damn sucky!! I really really hope i can pass it!! -Prays hard- Thanks sining, chun chi, jorce, amanda, xq kor, kexin, peizhi, xiuhui and anyone whom i accidentally forgot to mention for all the encouragement and help yesterday leh..especially sining..i really dunno wad to do without u guys..thanks a lot..
Hope monday's org chem paper will be better leh..more manageable..have to do decently well for 113!! Jiayou jiayou! Hopefully can manx..
Kimchi soup meal!! Now you see it..

And now you don't. Haha..

The bluish-grey sky! Haha..eh..a little no link though..

|