Tuesday, November 28, 2006
113 was another killer paper. -Sighs- Really sucks leh..the more i attempted the paper, the more pek chek i got. I practically dunno how to do any questions properly! Omg. And it was so cold inside too! I really hope Prof Loh will be lenient..i can't stop worrying about it..
After the paper, Amanda, Jorce and i went can 2 for dinner. I think we were a little crazy alr. Haha. We had waffles alr then decided we still want more food..so we went to get a bowl of beef balls soup each. Haha. I was craving for sth hot before that ma..then coincidentally the guy sitting facing me at the adjacent table was having noodle soup. I instinctively just licked my lips a little bit then he caught me doing that! Oh manx..so paiseh..haha..
The guy who sat beside me was talking to his frens..he said that he loves girls who wear shorts and low-cut tops..then the 2 balls round round one (referring to the breasts..and he was doing that circular motion at his chest area using both his hands when he was saying that)..he said that is very sexy and that he likes that. Haha..so funny! Fancy saying this kinda thing in the canteen! And so explicit somemore. Lol. Amanda was trying to transfer her beef balls to our bowls after that la. Haha. Siao liao. All too depressed after 113..
When i was on my way home, there was a little girl of around 2 or 3 years old on the bus who was very cute! She said "Daddy is the television and Mummy is the washing machine." Haha. So cute leh.. Haha. Innocence of childhood. How i wish i was a child again.
My sis is at choir camp now..Haha..the house is just so quiet without her around! Lol..and dun be scared of the night walk la..u will survive it! And thanks for the constant encouragement u keep giving me..=)
I just love the christmas season! So happy and jolly! Haha..i just love it when i hear christmas songs along the roads..makes me smile..=) Haha..Christmas is my favourite season of the year! Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way..=p
Ahhhhh~ I miss my friends, i miss shopping, i miss spending time with my family(cooping oneself in the room to mug not included), i miss co, i miss being myself! Haha.. the slacky myself. I wanna sleep manx..sleeping is such a luxury nowadays..
Wed math paper..help..i wanna pass it!!! Honestly, i dunno how i am gg to do it. My notes are in a mess. My tuts are nowhere to be found. Even if they can be found, they are undone. The notes are uncomprehendable. I have just printed one whole stack of math stuff cos i didnt print them last time. The first math question i attempt makes me wanna cry. I dun even understand what the question is asking for. Omg. But i still hope i can pass it..-Prays very very very hard- Pek chek sia..Someone please teach me how to prepare for math paper..
Sometimes i just dun wanna bother anymore. All these last min stuff, all the sms wasted, all the "oh..i told u knew."..I'm not part of YOUR brain. I dunno what you are thinking about. Oh well. |