Monday, October 02, 2006
Stumbled across this cute pic online..nice rite? =)

I do wonder why just one statement of yours create such a large impact. Hmm.
Just had my lab lesson..did some lab expt on solubility. haha. Doing expts with Amanda is always fun. Cos both of us are equally blur! Oops~ -_- haha..The blue colour of the solution is so pretty! Pardon me. I must be going mad. haha.
I am feeling so tired now. This morning i had this math tut..and my math tutor has this habit of smiling and laughing to herself. I dunno why...but i found that particularly irritating today. Maybe cos i lacked sleep and my neck is aching. Stressed cos of the upcoming tests too. -Sighs-
I did try doing my math tut last nite! But after looking at the first question of last year's mid term exam, i couldn't do anything. I don't even know how to do the first question! And the best thing is that my own math mid-term is this thurs. Omg. How am i to survive this..:(
Btw i think there is no privacy in lee wee nam lib..here i am using this computer..but i can clearly see what the people around me are doing. That means that others can see what i am doing too. Don't like it manx. haha. Who likes their privacy being invaded anyway?
School has just started after the one-week "recess" and i'm already feeling so exhausted. This is no good.
I am pissed with myself! I can't curb myself from procrastinating! :(
Please tell me that i will survive under such a rule.
You need not tell me what you are thinking. I can tell what you are trying to do. |