Sunday, October 15, 2006
Should i get this necklace? I can't decide!! =X

Today i went to yisheng with sining n dejia. Haha. Chose 4 new gaohus..and dejia bought the spareparts..Only after i reached home that i realised that the gaohu i have with me now has a defect in the snake skin. -_- Dunno how leh..think mon ask huang lao shi then see how lor.
Got my black pants today too. Sining got her pretty court shoes! Really very pretty! =) haha.
Saw Sylvia on the train today..=) Had a nice catching up with her..hehe. And she asked me if i grew taller a bit..hahaha..hopefully i really did grow! =p
I suddenly love accessories with exotic hearts and keys on them! Really very very beautiful lor...Does anyone know where to get such charms? haha. =p
Tons of tests coming up..oh manx..:(
And mr bean, are you in deep sleep?! -_-
This song is just heart-melting! Awwww~ =)
Qian Li Zhi Wai*I am not sure of myself anymore.. |