Tuesday, October 10, 2006
I am much more frustrated than you! What do u want me to do? Pull and drag? Force? Excuse me, all of us are no longer kids (Though i do hope i am still a little kid, living in an innocent and happy world). I can just try my best. -Sighs-
I feel quite useless actually cos i cant seem to do anything abt it! Dunno la. It's just stressful. :( ArrRggGghhHHh! I dun feel like saying anymore le. I dont wanna care anymore oso. But how to ignore everything totally rite..Full of shit la.
Thanks mummy, her darling, yr, wl, kel, fl, tg and wc for listening leh..and for the support..really appreciate it lots! =)
I wanna run away from everything!
There is a physics quiz next week!! Omg. How am i gg to survive?! And irritating me is still procrstinating! Cant stand it. =X I needa work hard! Where the heck did my self-discipline go to??
Ok..sorry for ranting..i was actually quite happy this afternoon one.. haha. Clarice and Baoyue are mad...they were laughing all the way to the lab la. lol. =p Today's lab expt was quite a mad rush..a rush against time! (is there such a phrase? haha.) But still qt fun la..determining melting point, tlc, separating liquids etc..the melting point machine can really make ppl cock eye one lor..haha..chloe and i were sharing one machine ma..then we keep knocking each other. lol. And the plastic bag plastic melted! Oh manx.
Took pics of some accessories too..haha..quite fun..=p
Victoria said that as my fatigue level increases, the number of eyelids i have increases. Haha.
Screwed. I still have not started on my 111 tut. Damn.
Later playing badminton with amanda, jewl, jorce and pz..yay! Excited sia. So long nv play badminton alr! lol. I will think of the shuttlecock as u. I'm sure i'll hit it quite hard. hahahahhaahhahaha.
Ok. Sorry. I'm kinda incoherent now. Multiple random thoughts are flooding my brain.
You back off la. Please.
I should go and sleep. Sleep is what i will do. Heck abt 111 tut for today. Oops. =X
Stupid bean refuses to grow!! :( |