Monday, October 09, 2006
Haha..today went around bugis in attempt to find my black long-sleeved blouse and black court shoes with peizhi..i found my court shoes! Nice nice. haha. Thanks pz for being so patient with me oso..haha..cos i'm so indecisive! =X I still needa go hunt for a nice black top...so troublesome!!
Thank God the haze subsided qt a bit..or rather a lot..today..but my right eye is still qt irritated. Dunno y. haha. Weird la..
Well, the bean is still not growing..-_-
Replies to tags!
Kor and barry: Haha. I hope the bean is not rotting.. If wanna rot, i think wont be that fast oso ba..-crosses fingers- =p
Vic: The brown colouration is due to the spreading of the colour of the words..haha..look very ugly rite? =X Talking abt coffee, i'm craving for starbucks java chip frappe!
Jw-: I oso dunno wad beans leh..my friend bought from popular one..hopefully it will grow then i'll know wad bean it is! =p
Shuhuiii: I dunno how much the beans cost! haha..but u can find them in popular bookstore..at least in jp's one. lol.
WilL: Hey dude..i havent heard from u in a long long while! Hope u are doing fine! Meet up soon k? Take care! =) Anw school isnt that great either..haha..damn stressful..
Sf: Girl ah..u jiayou too! =)
Kai (: Ya! i've only seen u in school...eh..once? That's so seldom! Miss you leh..Meet up for lunch or sth! haha..
Shao: Thanks girl for the encouragement! You jiayou too! haha. I am still procrastinating now! I'm such an idiot manx. Jiang shan yi gai, ben xing nan yi.. =X
Jewl: Yay! I'm so happy that Jace-mall is starting to have business!! =p haha..cya around in school!
Oh no..my right eye is so irritated that it is tearing again now..
And i have not done anything the whole weekend!! Shitted. :(
|