Monday, September 04, 2006
When ppl are friendly towards you, do not be deceived. When they seem to be a good friend and try to console you when you are down, do not straight away decide that he/she can be trusted.
Do not think that that person is definitely someone who is nice and is good-hearted.
I guess i am easily deceived. I tend to be friendly to everyone and in the end get hurt myself. Some people think that i'm friendly towards them cos i have a motive. Please la. I'm not as scheming as some ppl. I am friendly cos i am a friendly person and that's all.
I mean, if the person who said that was just an acquiantance, it's perfectly ok. Perhaps it's cos that person does not know me well. But someone i consider as a quite good friend!? Someone whom i thought i could trust my secrets with? Thanks so much.
No wonder my very good friends ask me not to be so trusting towards people. Now i've tasted my own medicine.
Thanks for teaching me a good lesson. Do not expect me to ever trust you again. And dont flash your fake smile at me. It is appalling. I have had enough.
|