Wednesday, September 20, 2006
This morning was sucky. haha. I came out of my house early..at ard 720am..reached boon lay interchange at 753am..but i reached school only at 840am! Stupid 179 take so long..moreover there was a jam in ntu around hall 2 area. Oh manx. I just hate 830am lessons..haha..i want my beauty sleep! =p
Today's first lesson was physics quiz..my goodness. I nearly fainted when i looked at the paper. I dunno how to do a single question! 2nd time in my life that i couldnt do even a single question! Omg. First time was when i was in sec 2..this particular math test that i got zero marks for and got sent out of the class cos of tt. haha. =X Today's quiz was an mcq test ma..so i just wrote any alphabet i thought of lor. So screwed. :(
Then today's org chem and biochem lects were damn noisy! I mean if u wanna talk also talk softly ma. Its kinda rude to talk so loudly when the lecturing is trying to conduct a lesson rite?
Thank goodness the forensic science lecture is cancelled today. Or else i think i will end up sleeping in the nanyang audi again. So tired! I woke up this morning with puffy eyes lor. I had to put on my specs so i could see clearly cos i was so tired. haha.
Since there is no forensic sci lect but there is still cbc 111 lect from 1630-1730, so i'm here in jorce's room now..using her comp..haha. Her room is so nice and comfy! Got the feeling of home. =)
Oh ya..and just now i was in the hall 16 toilet..i guess i was stoning for quite a while..the toilet lights are operated by sensor ma..so they just auto-offed. -_- haha. Luckily the sky outside is bright..or else will be so dark. lol.
I wanna stay in hall leh..I am sick of going home everyday to face scolding and nagging. They will somehow just find something to scold me about lor. Sighs. If i wanna stay hall, i must earn my own money to hall for the hostel expenses. Guess i've to find some tuition job alr..any ideas where to get tuition lobangs? =) Though i'm kinda lazy to give tuition and i've no prior experience..I am actually kinda scared that i will not be up to the tuitioning job lor..hmm..so should i even think of staying in hall? haha. Sighs. What a dilemma.
Sometimes i feel as though i no longer know you anymore.. |