Thursday, September 14, 2006
R? S? What the heck. I don't get it! Xing ben gang said the test was easy. My foot. Sad leh..hopefully will still do ok..everyone started leaving like so early la..i was one of the last to leave. haha. I won't give up! Must perservere till the last minute! haha. Omg. I'm gg crazy soon. And thanks jorce, amanda, kexin and pei zhi for waiting for me! =)
And amanda is so suay today! Morning kenna coffee poured on her clothes and crumpler. Just now nearly missed a step. Now there's this guy in the train who tries to lean against her and brush against her flesh. Sick. Girl, hope ur luck will be better tml!
Haha. It happened again. But still, it brightened up my day. Thanks. =)
I am damn stressed, sick, screwlost (others have their screws loose, mine have alr disappeared.), sad, in a state of self-denial and oblivion. Laughs at the most not funny things. Bah.
|