Tuesday, September 19, 2006
Oh manx. Today seems like such a long day..though i actually only have 2 lessons, cbc 111 tut and math lab. Having math lab now lor..all the weird comp codes and boring words..plus i cannot make head or tail of anything i'm typing now in the MATLAB program..there is only one word to describe it: torturous. :( Just see below for an example..
>> hold on
>> fplot('f1(x)', [-2 5], 'r--')
Warning: Imaginary parts of complex X and/or Y arguments ignored
> In fplot at 153
>> fplot('f2(x)',[-5,5],'b')
>> fplot('f3(x)',[-5,5],'k')
>> fplot('f1(x)', [-2 5], 'r')
Warning: Imaginary parts of complex X and/or Y arguments ignored
> In fplot at 153
>> fplot('f1(x)', [-5 5], 'r')
Warning: Imaginary parts of complex X and/or Y arguments ignored
> In fplot at 153
>> A=[1 2 3 ; 100 99 98]
A =
1 2 3
100 99 98
>> B=bottomright(A)
OUT =
1
B =
1
And i'm feeling super sleepy now..head hurts too..phlegm keeps getting stuck in my throat..dunno why it is liddat too. Maybe it is due to the side effects of my medication? Sucks lor. I feel so lousy now. I just wanna sleep and rest. But tml got physics quiz early in the morning and tonight got co prac till late..I am so screwed for my physics quiz! I have not revised my stuff and don't know how to apply the formulae too. Help..
Hmm..i fully understand what it means by yuan1 jia1 ru4 zai3 manx. We see miss mismatch aka m^3 and her equally irritating friend everywhere!! When we come out of lessons, in lab, in lecture..even when we go nie canteen for lunch, they also went nie canteen for lunch! Bah. And both of them have to take our seats in math lab oso. Wth. haha.
Got back my biochem quiz today..sucky results again lor. 2 ah-tiongs got full marks! And so many others got 90+ marks. Oh manx. My friend spotted them copying each other's answers during that test in the lt tt day lor. No wonder they get so high marks. Scarly they oso copy their way here through scholarships. Grrr~
I cant wait for RECESS WEEK!!! I wanna go cycling..any takers? haha.
|