Thursday, September 28, 2006
I wonder what i have eaten wrongly yesterday. My stomach has been queasy since last nite and from this morning i've been running to the washroom quite a few times alr. Might be the laksa i bought for lunch yesterday. It did taste a bit..eh..weird. Dunno why i still finished it. I guess i was hungry.. and hungry ppl eat everything. I guess it wasn't a wise choice. hahaha.
But no matter what,
I still want bing pi mooncakes!! I'm craving for them manx..haha..cos i'm broke now and my parents refuse to purchase them, saying it's a waste of money to do so..=X I had a bite of home-made ones though..courtesy of si ning..haha..thanks girl! =)
These are some of the pics taken at sentosa..=)
Me and Huishan

Kim Yam and Kenneth acting gay

Hui Shan and John

Group photo [Before]! (Ta Hoong taking the pic..haha..)

Group Photo [After]!

The guys playing beach volleyball

|