Thursday, September 21, 2006
I think i am really losing it. I can't take this amount of stress and fatigue anymore. I am getting irritated and depressed over the slightest thing. I can just sit on the chair and cry for nothing. I am scared. Very scared. Every test is counted. What if i screw up one of them? What i am to do. I already screwed up the stupid physics quiz. When the majority of my coursemates are getting almost full marks. argh. What am i supposed to do. I hate myself. I hate myself for being so lazy, so stupid, so useless. At home i snap at my family members over nothing. What is bloody wrong of me?! I cant stand the me now. I am so irritated at myself! Damn. Tears are so typical of me now. I hate it. I hate it. I hate it.
|