Wednesday, September 27, 2006
I like this pic! Me and yongx at tcc with exco 0304 ppl. haha. =)

haha. Time is zooming away..and i am still procrastinating..so good of me. -_- haha. I needa get some motivation!
I was at ntu's ocbc bank yest..the lady told me that replacement of the debit card is actually 10 bucks and not 5! So sad! So in total i have had 20 bucks deducted from my account cos of my insistence and blurness. ahhhh~
Was in sch trying to sort out the very messy, kinda brainless, huge stack of scores in the prac room with kellie, wl and yr. Sorry girls that i was so late. =X
Well, it has been a screwed system all along. It is still screwed now.
I am a non-confirmist and especially detest rigidity, impracticality and dictation. Or maybe i am just a rebellious kid. If u can do it, i oso can do it. But the problem is that i do not see u doing it. So dont complain. No wonder i am feeling tied up and suffocated.
Received my bracelet i ordered from maniqz.blogspot.com..the wrapping was very nice! Thank you..=)
Oh manx. Why are some ppl so zi lian? -faints- Pretty pics still ok..while others..i better not comment. I shall just say that do not see them after you have just taken your meal. -shakes head- |