<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6904710?origin\x3dhttp://boilingsnow.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, July 21, 2006
11:17 PM

Going for Union Camp tml alr..Actually officially the camp starts on the 23rd la..but my grp has pre-camp on the 22nd so 1 more day lor. 8 days! so tiring manx. Hopefully it'll be fun in order to compensate the fatique. haha.


And i absolutely hate packing for camps! So much stuff! and so heavy somemore. -_-


Working at Watsons is sucky. Terrible pay. Terrible Welfare. Terribly exhausting. Absolutely like a coolie. Carry the things about. Pack goods onto the shelves. Sounds easy? Maybe. But try it. It IS very tiring. And some of the boxes are very heavy. The 'seniors' (actually aunties) bellow (ok, i'm exaggerating) to us (the younger ones) to do this and that. Squeeze the goods onto the shelves, when the shelves are alr overflowing. Squeeze anymore and everything will just drop of the shelves. My fingers even got giap-ed twice when i attempted to squeeze. -Ouch- =( And imagining standing there like an idiot for 7 whole hours per day. My poor feet! So painful! To think that i wore court shoes to work yesterday. I early killed myself. -_- I'm so thankful that I was only required to work there for 2 days! It's more than enough manx. PLEASE DO NOT EVER WORK AT WATSONS. (Personal Opinion) But if you want, just go ahead. haha.


Ok. I shall be fair. Other than those terrible stuff, there are good ones too. I got to know Thiri and Huiping! haha..=)


Thiri, if not for you, I wouldn't know how to survive these 2 days! Thanks for being there to help me and also share our woes. Lunch with you was great! =)


Huiping, thanks for ur advice! Now i know can take 172 to somewhere nearby ntu n change to bus 199 le. (Sorry, I know i am slow..oops~ =p)


There is also this handsome caucasian guy who came to Watsons yesterday..So charming! I noticed him when he walked into the store..Tall, with a nice-build and with shades on. Just as I was wondering whether he also had nice eyes, he took off his shades. AwwWwW~ I shall say I instantly melted. haha. Ok, I'm exaggerating again. lol~ He has very nice eyes too! =) Then he walked over and asked me where he could find hair spray. -Sighs- What a nice voice..haha! =p


Oh yes. When Thiri and I were going to walk across the overhead bridge, falling wet cement landed on us. GrrRr~ What rubbish.


Damn sian la. My parents keep scolding and nagging for no reason. And ask my sister to lend me the bag for camp oso cannot. Wa lao eh. Maybe it's a good thing to go for camp. Whatever la. Back off and all SHUT UP. =(

|



profile
Counter Stats
celebrity tattoos
celebrity tattoos Counter

fuji-ying*
20
261286
rvco
njco
exco 0304 =)
ntuco
xyz*
s group*
ntu-spms*cbc
the girl @ Friendster
music
friends
family
pleasant and sweet surprises
blue
purple
chocolates

feel the love
-take my quiz here =)- current mood

*HUGS* TOTAL! give eunice* more *HUGS*
Get hugs of your own

desires
Havainas!
Slim Series!! :D

White Flash! :D

Kitten Heels! :D

to be continued..XD

links
happy

obsessions








memories
05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004
11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004
12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005
01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005
03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005
04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005
07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005
08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005
09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005
10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005
11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005
12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006
01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006
02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006
03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006
04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006
05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006
06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006
07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006
08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006
09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006
10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006
11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006
12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007
01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007
02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007
03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007
04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007
05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007
06/01/2007 - 07/01/2007
09/01/2007 - 10/01/2007
10/01/2007 - 11/01/2007